Day 1 : Arrival at Rajkot and proceed to Dwarka.
Arrive at Rajkot and proceed to Dwarka (250 kms - 5 hours). Visit Dwarkadheesh Temple in the evening. Dwarkadheesh Temple is one of the most significant and visited Lord Krishna Temples in India. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : Temple visits in and around Dwarka.
Early morning visit Okha for the Beyt Dwarka. Beyt Dwarka is an island accessible over a short boat ride where a prominent Lord Krishna Temple is located. Upon return visit Nageshwar Mahadev Temple enroute. Nageshwar temple is believed to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples. Visit Rukmini Devi Temple, Gomati Ghat Temples after returning to Dwarka. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 : Dwarka - Somnath Travel to Somnath (240 kms - 4.5 hours).
Enroute visit the Harsiddh Mata temple offering excellent views of the Arabian Sea. Visit Somnath Temple, a renowned Shiva Temple and considered one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples and one of the most visited Shiva Temples in India. Time permitting visit Bhalka Teerth. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 : Departure After Breakfast, proceed to Rajkot (200 kms - 4 hours) for onward Journey
COST DETAILS FOR PACKAGE (Rates Valid from 1st Oct to 31st Mar’ 2018)
Per Person Price
|Min. 2 Pax
|Min. 4 Pax
|Min. 6 Pax
||Hotel Krishna Inn or Similar
||Goverdhan Greens Resort or Similar
||Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn or Similar
||Hotel Somnath Sagar or Similar
||Hotel Sukh Sagar or Similar
||Lords Inn or Similar
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Extra Meals Ordered. Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation and Sightseeing by Indigo/Innova.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST Extra.